This September Casa do Valle launches its new program of walks in Serra de Sintra in partnership with Common Portugal.
Join us while we explore and discover the fantastic Sintra Mountain!
Saturdays 12th and 19th of September: Sintra Palace Walk
This 8km classic walk follows the paths that the Sintra locals walked for centuries. We start and finish in the Historic Center (Casa do Valle), pass by the most iconic palaces and monuments of Sintra and walk through the green, sometimes even exotic, forest of Sintra in a calm and relaxed pace.
- Starting and finishing point: Casa do Valle
- Time: 9h-13h
- Duration: 4h
- Máximum number of participants: 10
- Minimum number of participants: 3
- Level of dificulty: Moderate
- Distance: 8km
- Type: Circular
- Equipment: Comfortable shoes and clothing, windbreaker or rainshied in case of adverse weather, hat, sunprotector
- Not advisable for children under the age of 12
- Not suitable for prams or people with reduced mobility